Stephan El Shaarawy

Theconomist

Stephan El Shaarawy , without him Milan would be in relegation battles this season.
20 years old only already scored 10 goals in 13 games in serie A.
One of the biggest talents in europe.
Ibra's leaving really gave him the chance to shine.

Unfortunately is not a winger so this rules us out completly unless we want another convert.
I see him playing at Madrid in the future.

Keep an eye on this guy.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He's a good guy, great workrate to boot.

He just looks like a little bitch. :p but yeah massive credit to him for stepping up.

Theconomist

He's like Pedro, fast and a good finisher who thrives playing wide where he can avoid marking and when there's other players around opening up space.

But while Pedro is a good passer, El Shaarawy is almost like a wide poacher, he shows up out of nowhere to score but he doesn't take much part in building plays.

His fantastic form this season is probably saving Allegri's job.

Without a doubt.
Milan would be sitting at 8 points in 19th place if you remove el Shaarawy's solo goals.

Ode to Django

Without a doubt.
Milan would be sitting at 8 points in 19th place if you remove el Shaarawy's solo goals.

Well the reality is someone else would be stepping up should he not play, infact if Robinho was fit from the beginning i couldn't see him getting so many games tbh, the sad thing is i can see him going if a decent of comes in, & he looks like the sort of guy who would chase the money :p

but yeah very talented, superb at finishing.

Sheikh Ya Bootayy

Well the reality is someone else would be stepping up should he not play, infact if Robinho was fit from the beginning i couldn't see him getting so many games tbh, the sad thing is i can see him going if a decent of comes in, & he looks like the sort of guy who would chase the money :p

but yeah very talented, superb at finishing.

No money, best player a City reject, all going down the toilet at Milan.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
He said his favorite position is AMF, but Allegri made him play as a striker. I wonder how good he'd be at AMF.

Ode to Django

Yes another goal + assist for the young man, works so hard aswell.

Needs to improve on his passing though, but that'll come in time i'm sure.

Home of Barca Fans