Spanish Supercup Semis: Barca - Betis

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well done team!

Only tuned in late and can't say I liked the football but penalties were worth it and so was experiencing another Barca win with my son.

Now let's crush Madrid in the final :barcascarf:

CatalinR10

btw I lost because I put Chelsea to draw or win and that phaggot Felix pussio got a red and Chelsea lost 2-1 in the end ,SMH !

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]

feggydinho

To be perfectly honest, Xavi tactic wise defensively, keep possession, general attacking and counter attacks when possible etc are a very good standard. It's simply our players aren't creating as much as they should and when they are simply can't finish. They lack that nature to burry chances or make that last deadly pass with good movement to do so. It really isn't Xavis fault, it's simply what is lacking on the field. The only player that's played today that can truly finish chances consistently is Lewandowski. Dembele has pace and dribbling, can't finish. Rafinha can cross, that's about it at the moment. Torres can only make basic passes, is utter shit at staying onside. Ansu Fati is a talented young player that lost his pace (permanently sadly) and confidence after not playing for well over a year. What can Xavi do exactly? :(

Lewa missed many chances today and had bad linkups, so he's one of the reasons why we didn't win the game easily. He's still rusty though so he gets a pass

Slevinn

yessssirrrrr

It's been a long time, almost 2 years ,since I felt the joy of seeing Barca lift a trophy . Even if this is like only the 4th most important trophy of the season , I just want us to win something . Would also help a lot with the morale of the team going on for La Liga.
Halfway there.

LETS DO THIS!

Nucky

Slowley is getting better even though is still far from what this team is capable.. Again Xavi f up a little with sub as soon as Alonso and Busquets entered the game we conceded a goal.. But then again Betis was 5th last season in La Liga, they are a good team and as I said before they were hyped since its a rare chance of them winning anything.. El Clasico on sunday, can't wait..

Home of Barca Fans