Spanish Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 2-1

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
That's not my point. I won't be watching it on eleven sports anyway. I'll just stream it for free on another. I could record games with sky plus and I don't like the whole setting up the internet to play through tv every time and also you don't know what the buffering situation will be like

THeyll have the match available to watch after it’s finished. And what do you mean setting up the internet everytime? It’s not complicated :lol:

Personally sports is the only thing stopping me from cutting the cord altogether. Really hoping this is the start of a major move towards sports jumping onto streaming platforms! This and Amazon getting some premier league games are major wins in my book

eaman

THeyll have the match available to watch after it’s finished. And what do you mean setting up the internet everytime? It’s not complicated :lol:

Personally sports is the only thing stopping me from cutting the cord altogether. Really hoping this is the start of a major move towards sports jumping onto streaming platforms! This and Amazon getting some premier league games are major wins in my book

I mean setting my laptop up to play through my tv. I don't have any box's at this time. Does you're internet not get choppy at certain times? Also I like some of the sky sports commentators and will miss listening to them

Saladin

Busquets has been utter shite so far. Some positive attempts from Dembélé and Alba on the left side. Messi with his usual stellar vision and passing.

This is the first minutes played for a great part of the team. Still far too early to conclude anything based on this match, calma guys.

Home of Barca Fans