Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

Neeraj

Will there be chat? If not, can someone please pm some good streams? Even though the game is supposed to be streamed on espn in my country as per the official website, they decided to show Qatar fc game instead and not the clasico :lol:

El Flaco

Will there be chat? If not, can someone please pm some good streams? Even though the game is supposed to be streamed on espn in my country as per the official website, they decided to show Qatar fc game instead and not the clasico :lol:

Yes, the chat is already on :)

wisconsincule

We desperately need someone who can control the game. Seri should have been bought instead of Paulihno. Going to be the same shit as we saw last season.

ASordidGod

Meh. Deulofeu not good enough so far by any means - not once tried to go past Carvajal or even gone on the outside. Vidal keeps giving the ball away and, again, not enough control in midfield. On the plus side, real have been very poor, limited to long balls over the top. Umtit looks very impressive. Let's see what happens next half...

SimoSky

Did someone can explain me why Messi isn't running on the pitch?

He's not more a football player...Barca play with 10 men every single match.

And when you have Deulofeu, Aleix Vidal , (actual) Iniesta and Rakitic between these 10 players it will be the HELL.

What a frustating time to be a Barca fan. :(

LMessi85

It's not a good game by us. Wasn't it frustrating to see deulofeu hesitating at that counter? He was nice to let all the real players get back with the time he needed.
This shows the difference with a wc player. Big scoring chance and he doesn't know what to do. Messi falling back to cdm position at times leaving only Suarez up front. This doesn't look good! Umtiti clearly the best on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans