Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

ivan_barca

4-2-3-1 is the only viable option at this point. Start Denis at LW and Vidal at RW for this match. Busi and Bob in the middle.

I was thinking exactly the same 4 2 3 1 ot 4 4 1 1 with Semedo, Pike, Umtiti, Alba, Busquets and S.Roberto pair, Denis lw,Vidal r.w and Messi behind Suarez.

Lomar1o

Am I the only one that thinks it will be the same line-up bar Iniesta because he's injured if my knowledge is right

Zebulun

Vidal to start and have another mare.
Messi to drop deep since we can't create shit.
we will concede and blame stegen even if it isnt his fault.

Emmerson Bola

We should just give up already we don't have the players to beat Madrid 3-0 let just try out our team B players with the match and allow the big boys to watch from the bench. let not forget Madrid always score at least a goal in a match.

Emmerson Bola

the big difference between Barcelona and Madrid is that we have only two players that we can bet on that can score goals while all Real Madrid players from defenders to attackers are capable to score goals.

kattanib

We should just give up already we don't have the players to beat Madrid 3-0 let just try out our team B players with the match and allow the big boys to watch from the bench. let not forget Madrid always score at least a goal in a match.

Sure .. let us give up

Home of Barca Fans