Spanish Supercopa Final: Real Madrid - Barca 4-1

Vladinho

PS: Laporta made the tremendous and historical mistake to pull levers under Xavi being in essence the SD and project manager
This is "8-2 and your most expensive signing in history scores against you" level of fuckup.

I don't remember in which documentary about Barca someone said in an interview that everything inside Barca feels like a family run company...well, this is what you get with family run-like company when you deal with million of euros and a world brand in the sporting world... embarrassing, to say at least.

akaranzo

Things will only get worse. And mark my words, the eventual replacement for Xavi will be Rafa Marquez. The club can't afford or attract any of the ''top'' managers that have an actual reputation.

Birdy

This is "8-2 and your most expensive signing in history scores against you" level of fuckup.

I don't remember in which documentary about Barca someone said in an interview that everything inside Barca feels like a family run company...well, this is what you get with family run-like company when you deal with million of euros and a world brand in the sporting world... embarrassing, to say at least.

That is very true.

Club hasn't transitioned from the 'family' to the 'professional' stage of evolution.
Laporta's election was another 6 years wasted , not making the transition
I have to say it again, but Font would have progressed towards that path. He had a clear idea in mind.

Wizzbar

New signing
Heads up guys and girls...We hit the fckng bottom with this impotent way of playing football believe me. So...From now on, there is only one way and that one maybe will not come that fast as we all wish, but it will come sooner then later. Nor Laporta, nor other people at the club are not blind, positive things coming because it is a MUST...If you want to fix something broken, something has to be broken first...and now there is no living soul in this world who doesn't know about how bad is Barcelona fucked up. GO BARCA, up is now only way to go...

akaranzo

Heads up guys and girls...We hit the fckng bottom with this impotent way of playing football believe me. So...From now on, there is only one way and that one maybe will not come that fast as we all wish, but it will come sooner then later. Nor Laporta, nor other people at the club are not blind, positive things coming because it is a MUST...If you want to fix something broken, something has to be broken first...and now there is no living soul in this world who doesn't know about how bad is Barcelona fucked up. GO BARCA, up is now only way to go...
Lol, what indicates that anything is about to get better? It can and will still get a lot worse. We will finish outside the top 5 in La Liga and get knocked out of UCL by Napoli. In the summer we will lose several key players (Araujo, maybe FdJ) and we won't be able to replace them adequately. Just watch, the worst is yet to come.

Wizzbar

New signing
I said "we hit the bottom with this impotent way of playing football"... didn't say we're not gonna loose against Napoli or not be humiliated by PSG, CITY, BAYERN or whoever fucking comes even if we beat Italians...just, our impotence can't be stronger than already is...Now, which team gonna take bigger advance of that and which less, that's different story...

Birdy

A translation (google) is also interesting to read:

"Sad and painful night. A defeat that teaches us, once again, that results come when you work well at all levels. With patience and high beams on. There are no shortcuts that work, no matter how tempting they may be. In a club like Barça, all the pieces have to fit and they have to fit well. President, Board of Directors with relevant knowledge and without making day-to-day decisions, sports structure that combines experience and talent, excellent executives in the offices.... We need the best professionals in each area: sports, business and institutions. I repeat that the potential of Barça (yes, with this ownership model!) is infinite. If the best in each area work in the club of their hearts, and not in the competition or in another sector, we will get away with it! It is time to refound the club, professionalize it, modernize it. From top to bottom. Every day that passes we lose an opportunity.
Long live Barça and long live Catalonia"

He gets the root cause of the problem right. Barca is not run professionally.
He also gets right that Laporta wants shortcuts to success (because it happened once with Pep)

So pity that his obsession with Xavi costed him last elections.
He is the club's only hope in 2026

Asylum15

I am all for Xavi out, but who do you actually bring in? What top manager comes in this team, makes a valid assessment with a professional team of sporting people, goes to the people in charge and say "we need this player and this and this" only for the response to be "sorry, no ffp, low budget or free agents with low wages"? Any top manager would have to be willing to sacrifice his reputation to come near this Barca environment atm... don't see anyone doing that
I care less about their incredible CV and more about their ability to motivate, to absolutely instill a crystal clear system, mentality and respect.

Not a cuck who stands quietly on the side clapping as his team plays like shit!

A manager who is as far away from ''Barca DNA'' as possible next, please.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans