Simone Inzaghi

I couldn't find this thread in search mode.

I thought this guy is a joke:

Simone-Inzaghi.jpg

Never rated him, never seen anything in him, never could understand how he got to coach Lazio, let alone Inter. In my mind, he was example of middle table team manager like Fiorentina and such.

But, then he outclassed some other guy called "GOAT". And he did it with weaker team, less resources, less everything... total underdog... everything was against him, but he was unfazed.

My respect to you, underrated Sir!

respect-hats-off.gif

Porque

Worse player than his brother. Better manager. Sums it up basically.

But you just know that if Filippo Inzaghi was managing in the final, that he would of somehow popped up in the box and the ball would have bounced off him for a goal :lol:

ajnotkeith

I couldn't find this thread in search mode.

I thought this guy is a joke:

Simone-Inzaghi.jpg

Never rated him, never seen anything in him, never could understand how he got to coach Lazio, let alone Inter. In my mind, he was example of middle table team manager like Fiorentina and such.

But, then he outclassed some other guy called "GOAT". And he did it with weaker team, less resources, less everything... total underdog... everything was against him, but he was unfazed.

My respect to you, underrated Sir!

respect-hats-off.gif
Joke but he got to the final with a broke Inter? You claimed Spaletti making QFs with Napoli was a huge achievement.

Don't know why it took the final for you to realise!

Joke but he got to the final with a broke Inter? You claimed Spaletti making QFs with Napoli was a huge achievement.

Don't know why it took the final for you to realise!

Well, I thought he had a lot of luck and favorising development of happenings. So, after what happened to Real I expected $ity to demolish Inter, like, 6-0. Or at least to totally dominate the game and clearly demonstrate the difference between world's GOAT vs average manager & world's best vs average squad. Imagine my surprise when he actually outmatched the "GOAT" in every element of the game! With just a little luck, he could've got the Trophy. If he had just 10 % better team quality, he would walk the Final... he embarassed Pep, humiliated him.

No. I claimed Serie A Champion + CL QF is huge. And they are! Like bringing relegation team of Udinese to Uefa cup and CL. You think Pep would be able to bring team like Southampton to CL and leave the Group stage just because of goal diff? Spalletti is a fucking Wizard!

Andresito

Staff member
Honestly he should stay. Hopefully for their sake he can convince players to join and improve the team further. Think they have a team that are good enough to go far in CL (evidently lol).

The more you stay at a club the more freedom you'll get. His tactics would be hard to implement in a short period of time, which he would have at top teams.

Home of Barca Fans