Sevilla

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It doesn't work that way, one La Liga team would lose their CL right even tho they earned it by position.

Yes. The 4th place team.

I'm not sure I understood, I taught in the case ATM wins UCL nothing more happens, still 5 la liga teams (with sevilla).

Are you saying in this config :

- barça
- real madrid
- atm
- valencia
- sevilla

and :
- ATM wins the UCL
- Sevilla wins the EL

.. Valencia loses it's CL right ?

Barcadub

I'm not sure I understood, I taught in the case ATM wins UCL nothing more happens, still 5 la liga teams (with sevilla).

- barça
- real madrid
- atm
- valencia
- sevilla

and :
- ATM wins the UCL
- Sevilla wins the EL

No valencia would only lose their place if Atletico won the Chanpions league and finished outside the Top 4 in the league. And just say Villarreal finished 3rd.

When Chelsea won the champions league and finished 5th in the premier league they took Tottenhams place in the champions League after they finished 4th to qualify.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

- barça
- real madrid
- atm
- valencia
- sevilla

and :
- ATM wins the UCL
- Sevilla wins the EL

No, in Messi2140's post, he said if ATM were to finish in 6th, and win the UCL, we could have 6 teams in the UCL. This is false. A maximum of 5 is allowed.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Okey okey got it, I was assuming ATM is in the top4 in actually ^^

Thanx.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No. They gave them a good fight on Bernabeu, at home with their fans they will be very motivated. Also to continue their unbeaten streak.

Barcadub

Sevilla have a really nice fixture list in the run up to RM.

They could even be in 3rd place by the time the fixture comes around.

Real will struggle even more than us because their possesion football is nowhere near ours.

Home of Barca Fans