Sergio Ramos

raskolnikov

I actually thought he played very well tonight. He only had 2 major Ramos moments, the ellbow that could have been a red and the pass that let to the only shot on target by Atletico.

xavisionary

Appreciate that CB is one of the most unrewarding and difficult positions on the pitch: I thought he had a very good game, let down by a few bad moments.

DrPepper

Varane saved him a lot, otherwise his performance would be a lot worse. Second half he was more interested in elbowing people than actually defending.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Maybe too much party before the match?

10665140_1115390935185235_606820830274892330_n.png

Stric

I don't know what's happening with him, but this is some of the worst passing I've seen in top level football. I mean, I know he's not a midfielder, but still.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I don't know what's happening with him, but this is some of the worst passing I've seen in top level football. I mean, I know he's not a midfielder, but still.

Most of our long passes tonight were awful,his included. We should just stick with Ramos in CB or on the bench.

Bertus

Most of our long passes tonight were awful,his included. We should just stick with Ramos in CB or on the bench.

Especially loved his long balls to people around the stadium. Leading to throw in for Juve :neymar:

Sarcasms asides, he was shitty, but RM was shitty all around IMO.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Especially loved his long balls to people around the stadium. Leading to throw in for Juve :neymar:

Sarcasms asides, he was shitty, but RM was shitty all around IMO.

But he was undoubtedly the worst player on the pitch. Barzagli was pretty poor too after coming on.

Home of Barca Fans