Sergio Ramos

mc_lovin

All of this just feels unnatural and sickening. Can't imagine how Real fans feel.

I really hope we don't have to see the same with Messi.

fergus90

It is now.

Never seen anyone getting a shirt number 2023 though. :koeman:

NR8Gpfd8

It's how many red cards he hopes to finish his career with.

Messi983

It's how many red cards he hopes to finish his career with.

:lol:

All of this just feels unnatural and sickening. Can't imagine how Real fans feel.

Perez is usually ruthless to their legends, we're too nice. That's why they don't want to leave even if their time at the club is up.

None of those approaches is really ideal from a fan perspective. We love and respect players who have given so much to the club but with each day overstaying they somehow diminish in most fans eyes.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
So they did agree to 2 years. Interesting
[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION]
He's only ruthless to those that take the piss TBH. Very cordial with some

Last edited:

Newcomer

Ramos came back to sign and Florentino gave him the finger. Bar?a would never do this with Messi. Instead Bar?a will bend backwards to sign him at all cost.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think Florentino was too fond of the power and influence Ramos was gaining or had gained in Madrid. Especially when Ramos started saying things publicly, criticizing people that they probably wanted to handle internally.

Newcomer

It's not official.

The nonsense interpretation of the quote where he doesn't specify any particular competition is just peak Flaco

If it is on psg.fr, you can consider it is official. Nowadays, it is better to get clicks and media share through social media like twitter but you won't get more official than the official page of psg : psg.fr.
They just did a blunder by releasing it (i guess automatically) on the official page while the tweets weren't ready to be published. There were Euros games yesterday and they probably wanted to not share the attention with the game.

El Gato

Villarato!
If it is on psg.fr, you can consider it is official. Nowadays, it is better to get clicks and media share through social media like twitter but you won't get more official than the official page of psg : psg.fr.
They just did a blunder by releasing it (i guess automatically) on the official page while the tweets weren't ready to be published. There were Euros games yesterday and they probably wanted to not share the attention with the game.

Well it got removed so wasn't official until it became official. Can't know if there was a sudden change in negotiation until you get an announcement plastered front and centre of the page. Besides Flaco was itching to post it to have an excuse to push some poor take of his, which was the point of the comment. I have no illusions it was going to happen.

Givenchy

PSG team just became even more unlikeable. Ramos, Neymar, Di Maria, Verratti, Icardi.. I wonder if they are willing to take Alba off our hands?

Home of Barca Fans