Sergio Ramos

Newcomer

[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION] booming with pride how Nasser is outperezing Perez :lol:

Ofc, PSG are the soul brother club of Real Madrid !

Joke aside, everyone is freaking out when PSG are just taking all the free agents. Even when not spending on transfers fee people are going crazy when it comes to PSG.

Bar?a did get Aguero, Garcia, Depay (and soon Messi) and no one is freaking out.

Let's see if PSG are able to invest on some transfers after lining Inter pocket for Hakimi.

Joan

Barca got frauds nobody wanted; semi-retired Messi's friend, City's fifth choice CB too week even for Pep's liking, and a never-been Depay who might, if we're lucky, be a solid backup.

On the other hand, PSG takes Real's and Milan's captains and a starter from Klopp's winning Liverpool team. On top of that, they splash 80m on a LB from Serie A's winning side. And they're probably just warming up.

Different galaxies - PSG and Barca - these days.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Newcomer probably had to take a break when he was typing that , since I'm sure he had a good laugh midway through.

Newcomer

Newcomer probably had to take a break when he was typing that , since I'm sure he had a good laugh midway through.

I admit i wouldn't want Aguero (we were up in arms against it on our PSG forum when the rumours linking us to him were up) or Garcia but there is always the problem of age/injury with Ramos. Can be a resounding flop if his body fails him. The other ones are good additions.

Still, i feel like people judge on names. Donnarumma is a good business for the future but bring 0 in the short term over Navas. Hakimi is indeed the transfer bringing a nice added value to the first XI of PSG (and Ramos if he is fit to play over Kimpembe). Wijnaldum is good but i feel like it will not be enough to get a WC level midfield for PSG (only Verratti is when not injured). Need more quality there, at left back and we need a striker after Kean went back to loan.

It is a very good window but still not enough to win CL imo. 1 WC midfielder and a good LB and now we are talking.

Givenchy

I admit i wouldn't want Aguero (we were up in arms against it on our PSG forum when the rumours linking us to him were up) or Garcia but there is always the problem of age/injury with Ramos. Can be a resounding flop if his body fails him. The other ones are good additions.

Still, i feel like people judge on names. Donnarumma is a good business for the future but bring 0 in the short term over Navas. Hakimi is indeed the transfer bringing a nice added value to the first XI of PSG (and Ramos if he is fit to play over Kimpembe). Wijnaldum is good but i feel like it will not be enough to get a WC level midfield for PSG (only Verratti is when not injured). Need more quality there, at left back and we need a striker after Kean went back to loan.

It is a very good window but still not enough to win CL imo. 1 WC midfielder and a good LB and now we are talking.

Still not enough to win the CL? :lol: I'd say only City (bar Pep fucking about with his lineup) would be more of a favorite

messi2140

6racies Xavi

There is a huge difference even if you ignore the names.

Home of Barca Fans