Sergio Busquets

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bad game imo. Barca had no control in midfield, athletic players were pressing high and always irritating our defenders. He is the one who is supposed to prevent that, didnt do much. Didnt contribute that much in attack either.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah bad game and it's been 2-3 now.
I am not worried though. He is probably still in vacations mode.

Ritchie

Yeah bad game and it's been 2-3 now.
I am not worried though. He is probably still in vacations mode.

It's what can happen when a player's got no competition for his position. Alba's had a kick up the arse with new signings but Busi knows he'll play no matter what.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So would every DM in the World if they don't have any cover so not sure what you mean by that.

It's like saying Pique and Masche would get ripped apart if Alba and Roberto don't help out defensively.

Of course they would because it's a team sport.

So would every DM in the World if they don't have any cover so not sure what you mean by that.

It's like saying Pique and Masche would get ripped apart if Alba and Roberto don't help out defensively.

Of course they would because it's a team sport.

I feel like Raki & even Iniesta for that matter have sacrificed a lot more offensively than they should to protect Busquets when it should be the other way around. He loses way too many duels these days & doesn't cover ground quickly enough anymore.

Messi983

Busi didn't have a true competition for his spot since he takes it over from Yaya and he almost always played on high level (with small dips in form which are understandable) when healthy in all those years. I think he's still a bit rusty after joining preseason late but will get better in coming weeks. No worries at all about him.

F

Flavia

nzIarOL.jpg

Home of Barca Fans