Sergio Busquets

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pique, Bartra, Vermaelen, Alba, Busquets and Iniesta have today rejoined training after the international break #fcblive

Good, so no injury.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'm having an argument with a friend of mine who thinks Busquets *gulps* sucks *gulps* as a defensive mid. Need some vids to make the poor guy's delusion go away

footyfan

Calma, calma
I'm having an argument with a friend of mine who thinks Busquets *gulps* sucks *gulps* as a defensive mid. Need some vids to make the poor guy's delusion go away

Is your friend this guy?

w7iHWaH.png

Alarcón

I have tried it plenty of times with idiot friends of mine, my advice is: don't bother, if they don't see it, they don't see it, move on, it's like people believing Trumpt would be a good president

Siberia

[youtube]kkwQ9jBcMCs[/youtube]

Great video which shows just how important Busi is. Imo best midfielder in the world atm

xXKonan

In 2005, Villarreal and Real Madrid were interested in Busquets. Busquets was scheduled to tryout with Madrid but joined Barça [marca]

El Flaco

Busquets and Iniesta had some nice tiki-taka passing while Villarreal player Bakambu did his best to chase after the ball

[gfy]BestBleakCock[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans