Sergio Busquets

I

instinct

This is crazy :D No one heard from Busquets during the holidays, he seems like an outcast :D

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Same with Jordi Alba. No girlfriend and no driving license. His father drives him to every training and every match :rofl1:

rafals

Here's the girlfriend part:
Contrary to what was suggested a few days ago, Barcelona left back Jordi Alba does not have a new girlfriend. He is still single. [md] @barcastuff
Those summer football rumours... :lol:

Stric

I remember watching a documentary about Ronaldinho, he also never drives. His cousin drives him everywhere.

mixer

Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets celebrates his 25th birthday today #fcblive #busi25 Congratulations!

Bossquets! 25 already :cry: :wub:

hardyboy

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY to the most underrated player

999036_690288597678026_2013258729_n.jpg

Pep Guardiola: “Busquets is the best defensive central midfielder in the world. He's tactically very strong and will only become more important for Barcelona in the future. He can follow in the footsteps of Carles Puyol and Xavi. He's very humble and calm, but doesn't mind speaking up when he sees fit either. If I was reincarnated as a player, I'd like to be like him."

Vicente Del Bosque: "If I were a player, I would like to be like Busquets."

Xavi: “Without Busquets, Barcelona and Spain could never had achieved what we have achieved”

Pacho Maturana: “For me, Sergio Busquets is the best player in the world. He never plays badly, always solves all the problems.”

Cesar Luis Menotti: “The first time I saw Busquets playing, I called a friend and said: ‘I saw a player from an extinct species’. An absolute talent.”

Xavi and Iniesta are the most creative midfielders in the world, but, above all, there is Busquets,” says Javier Mascherano

Home of Barca Fans