Sergio Busquets

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I assume it depends on what Messi does. If Messi goes to Miami he will follow as they seem to be very close.

Worst case we can always depend on Pique to backstab Busquets too by telling Laporta to cut him loose while he sticks around himself for a couple of more years......

Horatio

You're welcome
I assume it depends on what Messi does. If Messi goes to Miami he will follow as they seem to be very close.

Worst case we can always depend on Pique to backstab Busquets too by telling Laporta to cut him loose while he sticks around himself for a couple of more years......

Yes. His amigos moving to the same mls club will be a huge factor agree

And also yes, pique is already an established snake. Why not use your snaking skills to do some good then?

Messi983

This would be best case. Pique really should have done that years ago.

Kul_z

Imagine taking team seriously with this turtle on his position in the semi final of cl. I still cant believe that some people here cant understand that ancient one is done on this level, especially as the starter.

Sailor Mars

Imagine taking team seriously with this turtle on his position in the semi final of cl. I still cant believe that some people here cant understand that ancient one is done on this level, especially as the starter.

He is done as a starter but the club hasn't made any real move to bring a viable replacement for a few years now. Sadly, he is the best CDM Barca currently has.

MTL_Barca

He is done as a starter but the club hasn't made any real move to bring a viable replacement for a few years now. Sadly, he is the best CDM Barca currently has.

Busi really pulled it off to become invincible. Creating his own unique role you can't really replace 1:1 because in no other team a DM would get away playing like that, so Barca can never buy competition or replacement :lol:

Kul_z

Oh ffs stop that nonsense. Just bench him and give frenkie couple of matches in a row on that position.

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly. It's insane we never tried to replace him.

Never replace good old Catalan boy.

Inbreeding costing us for years. We need to be critical with local players too, if their level has dropped..

We threw out Messi, Raki and Suarez no problem. Not local lads.

Horatio

You're welcome
Exactly. It's insane we never tried to replace him.

Never replace good old Catalan boy.

Inbreeding costing us for years. We need to be critical with local players too, if their level has dropped..

We threw out Messi, Raki and Suarez no problem. Not local lads.

Inbreeding lol

Catta

He never even got competition, let alone someone to replace him. Then look at Real, Casemiro still going strong, but they are already working on improving with Tchouameni.

mc_lovin

He never even got competition, let alone someone to replace him. Then look at Real, Casemiro still going strong, but they are already working on improving with Tchouameni.

I mean Real conceded 5 goals against City and 4 against Chelsea. Those are Busi numbers :p

Home of Barca Fans