Sergio Busquets

raedkuwait

Fuck u Xavi for playing this turtle every damn game, there no way we can move forward with this shit player still playing for us every game.

Ive been calling for this guy yo be out of this team for the past 4 years .
Surely theres gotta be soneone aroubd barcelona who knows a little bit about football
I guess ppl are afraid of getting cancelled for telling it like it is
We aoready kbow what hapoebed to the one guy who dared sqy sonethibg negative about Mesai last time

Nazario1985

Thank god he is still here, with all his weakness he is still way better choice than some young talentless shit we have !

Some genius here thinks they are better at football than Xavi / Enrique and every FCB coach in the last 5 years !!

Forum geniuses

YodaMaster

Thank god he is still here, with all his weakness he is still way better choice than some young talentless shit we have !

Some genius here thinks they are better at football than Xavi / Enrique and every FCB coach in the last 5 years !!

Forum geniuses

Only reason this old turtle is playing under every coach is catalan privilege. A few months before becoming Barca coach, Koeman was explaining how Busquets is done for modern football and that he can't be a starter for Barca anymore. Then he became the coach and played Busquets every game, that's very telling of the internal catalan politics at the club. So what you're saying makes zero sense. Xavi is playing him probably for the same reasons plus a bit of 2010 football nostalgia.

Busquets is a fraud nowadays and it's time everyone accepts this in Catalunya.

Zidane82

Forum geniuses

Every player who commentates on Barca games even in UK telly still rave about Busqs and his importance.

It is only forum PlayStation players who do not understand the game properly

Iniesta Ultra

I think we'd see a better performance from Xavi today playing in Busquets position.

In all seriousness I'd like to see a midfield of Gavi, Pedri/FDJ for Busquets, and Puig.

Rory

Drinking game:

- Take a shot every time he’s caught in possession.
- Take a shot every time he needlessly presses, leaving a hole behind that the team exploits.

Note: don’t try this with spirits or you’ll end up in the hospital

Rory

Would be wonderful if those who claim we just don't get football could articulate everything Busquets brings to the team. You'd have to also highlight his obvious flaws for balance as no player is perfect. 2 of the greatest of all time in Messi and Ronaldo at their older ages have had major flaws to their game and benching/resting them has been imperative. So why Busquets would fit into the untouchable category is beyond me. Then again I'm just a dumb cunt who doesn't get football.

JamDav1982

Shit again and doesnt have legs for it.

On that first goal his positioning if hilariously bad.

Rather than try to protect the edge of area he drops in line with defence and tucks arms behind back.

Passing is terrible and one of worst in team if not for Pedri.

Home of Barca Fans