Sergio Busquets

Messi983

I've just realized his clause is only 500m. It's time to extend him until 2030, triple his wages and raise clause to 1,5B so Newcastle won't get some dirty ideas to steal him.

Messi983

1643485795_661448_1643485825_album_grande.jpg

:lol:

omidferoz

This fucking loser and slowpoke with his dirty passing needs to fuck off. What the fuck are those passes he makes to FDJ. Every pass is 1 meter away from its target and his teammates need to launch at it to get the ball. Fucking idiot.

Rory

Everything he did today are all the reasons he belongs on the bench or the stands. And is every reason FDJ has been as limited as he has in his time here. Ironically FDJ played very well today but no thanks to Busquets who looked like he was trying to sabotage him.

JamDav1982

Absolutely atrocious.

His positioning created gaps for opposition and so much for this 'unique skill set' of passing.

FDJ was levels above him on ball today.

fergus90

How on earth was he consistently fucking up the most basic of passes. They were quite literally 5 yarders and he was unable to execute them.

JamDav1982

How on earth was he consistently fucking up the most basic of passes. They were quite literally 5 yarders and he was unable to execute them.

Yet folk will claim he passes ball in way no other player on earth can.

It is fucking moronic. His passing has been shite all season.

omidferoz

I don't know what this guy has to do to be benched. If De Jong played as busshit today he will have been benched for the next 3 games.

JamDav1982

The way he kept following ball into RB area.

I swear Simeone was on to it and dragging him out before going back central to huge gaping hole.

Home of Barca Fans