Sergio Busquets

serghei

Well guys, Busi will be an absolute favorite of Xavi. Prepare for the storm

50-50 on this one. Only if Busi plays like with Spain, his level under Lucho is different than it was under Koeman. If Xavi can get that out of him at Barcelona, he could be part of his plans.

In this case, I expect De Jong libero in a back 3. I see Xavi plays 3-4-3 usually.

Bobo32

50-50 on this one. Only if Busi plays like with Spain, his level under Lucho is different than it was under Koeman. If Xavi can get that out of him at Barcelona, he could be part of his plans.

In this case, I expect De Jong libero in a back 3. I see Xavi plays 3-4-3 usually.

If so, he would maybe use the formation I have wanted. Maybe Garcia-de Jong-Pique back three...

Let's see, it is not very easy for Xavi to arrive like this, but he will surely be aware of what is needed in order for Busquets to be the best midfielder in the world, and try to make it happen.

Windhook

Seeing the kids play fast passing football and all of a sudden the ball ending up at the turtle Busi reminded me just what's wrong with this club. Some people should have retired/went to J-League/MLS long time ago.

JamDav1982

Passing absolute shit bar one pass in first half.

Hides when players near him as know so slow and can get caught like in midweek.

His 'attempt' at tackle for goal for a DM when that is his area to protect is pathetic.

All nothing new.

He is finished.

Home of Barca Fans