Sergio Busquets

Barcilliant

2021 and this one is still here, laughable for Barca to still have to put up with old entitled fuker like him, Pique and Alba, Roberto, and the all the frenchie. Barto fuked us up and yet we will likely have no money to rectify anything

Perfectly said.

After that Roma debacle the club should have moved and shipped Busquets and Pique out. That coward Barto instead gave them free reign.

FinBarcelonafan

Perfectly said.

After that Roma debacle the club should have moved and shipped Busquets and Pique out. That coward Barto instead gave them free reign.

True. Those collapses beginning from the 4-0 loss to PSG were a sign. That was the moment to start changing things up. Didn't do crap for years..

iniestaGOAT

If this was florentino running the show even the legends would have been out 3 years back.

Laporta finally tries to get rid of them half the fan base already turned against him

Morten

If this was florentino running the show even the legends would have been out 3 years back.

Laporta finally tries to get rid of them half the fan base already turned against him

And then he'd be replaced by some ridiculously overpriced brazilian, Perez is no genius.

Messi983

There is no truth in the Sergio Busquets-Bayern rumors. The German club are currently NOT interested in signing the midfielder. He isn’t the type of profile Bayern is looking for. @altobelli13 #Transfers

Well, of course not, no serious club would want that dinosaur.

fergus90

There is no truth in the Sergio Busquets-Bayern rumors. The German club are currently NOT interested in signing the midfielder. He isn’t the type of profile Bayern is looking for. @altobelli13 #Transfers

Well, of course not, no serious club would want that dinosaur.

Was gonna say, he'd be riding the bench there permanently.

Nazario1985

Anyone saying that Busi was not our 2nd or 3rd best player this season is blind or does not watch the games !

FDJ could have been easily the 2nd but he had a very bad season ending.

But in any shape or form it was Messi first by galaxies then FDJ/Busi ... and i don't even know whos to pick from the shit sac to be 4th !!! probably Alba/Pedri

Bobo32

One of the most impressive seasons in Busquets carreer in my opinion.
He started out as a double pivote, ran for one-twos and into space behind the defence, looked a bit fun but he impressed. Later Koeman came to some sense and let him play a bit more like he should, and then he was just as good as ever, but also had added more through balls to his play. I'll happily compare Busquets through balls from this season to Xavis in his whole carreer...
Overall, he should have had a tough time with two players in front of him who don't really know how to move correctly to set themselves free, but he found Messi as nicely as always, and also the through balls!

The game the other week in particular was really goat-like, I think it must've been almost 10 key through balls from him in that one game.

Home of Barca Fans