Sergio Busquets

Casrmiro would scored 3 goals 😂😂 he was in a great position to shoot multiple times ... the team is way better without him .. hopefully he gonna suffer from injury soon

Altomonte

Maybe Buquets can learn to shoot before he retires? Koeman would be a good teacher! With his passing and an added ability to score he would be perhaps more valuable as attacking midfielder?

Richard.H

He had MOTM performances these two games vs Sevilla. Great displays reminding me of prime Busquets. I think that formation is doing him a lot of good.

JerseyAddict

He had MOTM performances these two games vs Sevilla. Great displays reminding me of prime Busquets. I think that formation is doing him a lot of good.

Jep, he has enough bodies to cover for his weaknesess and now his "slow" play doesn't flash out.
FFS he even tried to shoot yesterday.

Bobo32

"AllasFCB" uploaded a video with Busquets in the title, but there were more players doing impressive things in that buildup. But I was reacting to that pass from Busquets too, as well as the smart little movement that made the Pedri -> FdJ pass open. Barcelona played really well in the beginning of that game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1snkZZWSdjo

Here is also some compilation from 26 jan 2021, uploaded a month ago, so well before the "MOTM performances these two games vs Sevilla" as Richard.H wrote earlier, and before some other games where I thought he was extra great as well. It's just from the first month of this year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOA5LdmIgLY

I love this player, what fantastic vision, truly one of a kind! Will be sad when he's gone.

Andresito

Staff member
How so? Everything goes through him and Messi. He lost 1-2 balls and he made up for it at least once. Otherwise he did a pretty good job defensevly

Started sloppy with and without the ball in the first half, but improved a bit as game went on.

clemente

He intercepted some ncie balls high up the pitch, nothing came out of them of course since we have like 1 attacker and Messi somewhere in the midfield, but not his fault

Windhook

Not suitable anymore for the fast attacking 4-3-3 which leaves a lot of space for counters, but I love his positioning and tackling in this Koeman 3-5-2 which is more static style. Feels like the classic Busi we used to see - cold blooded.

Richard.H

He seemed a bit too tired to me today. Just a step slow and not very accurate with the passing. His minutes need to be watched since his position is integral for this 3-5-2

Home of Barca Fans