Sergio Busquets

Messi983

Fn6czZ5XgAAWa12

Givenchy

He's been having some good games lately.. so the pessimist in me says he'll drop a disaster class in Europe as usual.

Zidane82

Sergio Busquets: 9
The Spanish veteran was arguably Barcelona?s best player in the first half. He recorded over 55 touches in the first period alone, with an accuracy of 96%. Further, he had completed 100% of his attempted long balls.

Finished the game with a staggering 118 touches, two key passes and a similar figure in accuracy.

JamDav1982

Him and FDJ have devloped a nice understanding when pressed. It helps both big time but Busi with the slower legs more.

Every time one of them gets it the other ghosts in and provides and angle.

They played round Betis with ease in that second half.

Barcilliant

Sergio Busquets: 9
The Spanish veteran was arguably Barcelona?s best player in the first half. He recorded over 55 touches in the first period alone, with an accuracy of 96%. Further, he had completed 100% of his attempted long balls.

Finished the game with a staggering 118 touches, two key passes and a similar figure in accuracy.

He can only play well when he has protection. Otherwise shit.

ajnotkeith

He can only play well when he has protection. Otherwise shit.

Well, credit where credit is due, he was great in that game, even as an Imhotep hater myself.

Mostly always correct passing options, no dumb ball losses, some nice progressive passing, good ball carrying, won a lot of fouls and made a ton of tackles.

Co0ter

Well, credit where credit is due, he was great in that game, even as an Imhotep hater myself.

Mostly always correct passing options, no dumb ball losses, some nice progressive passing, good ball carrying, won a lot of fouls and made a ton of tackles.

De Jong has graduated with a Masters in Babysitting.

Richard.H

Busi is a legend of the club (as seen in my avatar), but the state of La Liga is horrible if a player like him is still bossing the mid at age 34 even with FDJ protection. I highly doubt he is putting on the same performance vs Man U. In fact, he will be targeted like many times in UCL/Europa.

Home of Barca Fans