Sergio Busquets

vuji_31

How many years it will pass until they realize tiki taka is dead.

It only funcioned because you got Messi, and he would dribble 3 players, score 100 goals in a season and rest of team where just good at keeping possesion.

BerkeleyBernie

It only funcioned because you got Messi, and he would dribble 3 players, score 100 goals in a season and rest of team where just good at keeping possesion.

You don't need Messi, just a few effective creators and finishers. Look at how Portugal is playing.

JohnN

Feeling fine it's not Barca this time, benefiting from his unique skills. But, will be back in camp Nou to lead the way to our next Europa league humiliation in no time.

Devils

Love Lucho.

But i was so predictable that if he going to crash and burn it was because his blind faith in players like Busi and Ferran Torres.

Spain should be a much higher level than MLS, which is the level of these players.

Porque

Say what you want about Xavi. Atleast Busquets has been his first sacrifice to try and change the game this season.

Kul_z

Say what you want about Xavi. Atleast Busquets has been his first sacrifice to try and change the game this season.

Too fucking late. As i said couple of months ago. Spain and barca wont win shit with this guy at dm pulling strings. 2 years in a row crashing from group in cl.. seriously just catapult him to miami

serghei

Messi, 4-5 all time greats, other 2-3 world class players, and the rest of 2 players, weakest bunch, still top quality. :lol:

raedkuwait

Too fucking late. As i said couple of months ago. Spain and barca wont win shit with this guy at dm pulling strings. 2 years in a row crashing from group in cl.. seriously just catapult him to miami

Na i have my doubts that miami will even touch him, no way?1

Messi983

Sergio Busquets is CLOSE to taking retirement from international football. [@relevo]

Great news for Spain, Barca probably won't be so lucky and he'll renew.

Home of Barca Fans