Sergio Busquets

ajnotkeith

0-0
4-1

Too easy to laugh my ass off at 😂🤣 & defeat, but gotcha, Anyways bye I'm done with you now, no challenge here.

80m and that's the best they can come up with.

Your example is poor though. It's probably true that if Auba had played instead of Lewa we wouldn't have won 4-1.

jamrock

Your example is poor though. It's probably true that if Auba had played instead of Lewa we wouldn't have won 4-1.

The example doesn't matter, the facts does.
If people wanna make silly points without any context, facts can be played either way.

Aubameyang played zero minutes & we won 4-1, when he played we tied 0-0, undenial facts. Lol

But to your point, just for kicks
Lewa scored too goals that were setup by fati so
1) aubameyang could have scored those goals.
2) he could have scored other wise he possesses a different skill set to lewa.

Point is we don't know what could have happened, hence the "probably" in your statement.

Overall point is fati was the deciding factor in the game, not lewa, not Frankie de jong, no the absence of busquets.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Yeah nah mate it was a terrible way to make a point regardless of what you may think. Funniest part is you thinking it was serious and not done to shit on the same logic people use to defend him.

jamrock

Yeah nah mate it was a terrible way to make a point regardless of what you may think. Funniest part is you thinking it was serious and not done to shit on the same logic people use to defend him.

1) I'm not your mate.
2) I have no idea what point your trying to make right now.
3) you can't argue against "facts"
4) If 0-0, 4-1 is the best you can use to try to clown busquets & boost a 80m signing. Again lol.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
1) I'm not your mate.
2) I have no idea what point your trying to make right now.
3) you can't argue against "facts"
4) If 0-0, 4-1 is the best you can use to try to clown busquets & boost a 80m signing. Again lol.

1) term of phrase - dont take it literally :lol:

2)
Using retarded logic like his fanboys.
0-0 with busquets
4-1 without busquets
Busquets in the mud.

3) ok... :rolleyes:
4) what makes you think I care about boosting FDJ? lol You have made incorrect assumptions multiple times yet still run with. :lol::lol:
I don't care much about FDJ, i just enjoy seeing Busquets fan boys being full retards and getting but hurt.

keeping trying though you'll get it right one day. :lol::lol:

Home of Barca Fans