Sergio Aguero

BBZ8800

Eh not sure I blame him. If he took less money to play for Barca just to play with Messi it's completely understandable.

Otherwise could go to Qatar, MLS or some other place for the money.

Don, you are way too soft about everything regarding Messi.

Aguero is amigos level 20 000 if the rumors are true.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don, you are way too soft about everything regarding Messi.

Aguero is amigos level 20 000 if the rumors are true.

Yeah, but I don't really care about whether Aguero stays or goes. I wanted a different type of backup striker like Giroud.

Morten

I understand he's frustrated but don't think enough to make him want to leave. Messi eventually will talk him into staying plus Aguero can go back to speaking Spanish all day. His English still @(*#*.

Just current emotions.

His english isn't good, but at least its better than Tevez.

Gari

Not in this case though if he'd be the one wanting to leave.

But he has to say this himself. Today, Kane said that he was very offended by the fans, because they believed that he did not want to start training. And now there will be a lot of speculations.

khaled_a_d

Aguero came for cheap in a position of need.
Not a bad signing even if Messi is leaving.

If he is pissed he can leave too, we don't need someone who isn't here to give his all.

Messi983

But he has to say this himself. Today, Kane said that he was very offended by the fans, because they believed that he did not want to start training. And now there will be a lot of speculations.

Of course, that was my point. If Aguero would ask to leave, I don't think Laporta would keep him here against his will. Especially since we'll probably have problems to register him. No need to say he shouldn't demand any money from Barca to leave, it would be a termination of the contract both sides would agree to.

And most fans wouldn't be opposed to this move or would at least understand it if it would happen imo.

Home of Barca Fans