Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think his defending is that good, but no RB on the market that would be available will be great defensively.

DonAK

Cmon you beautiful Ginger. Bring this madlad to the club. Him choosing the USA as his National Team might help too :bartomeu:

Andresito

Staff member
Luxury signing. Keep Semedo for one more year and see how Emerson develops. RB isn't alarming at the moment and Dest won't improve anything short term.

Why do people think Dest is our savior? Just because he is American? This guy was struggling in the Eredivisie quite alot, esp his defending was shambles at time. As a regular watcher of the Eredivisie, he is still young but I dont understand the hype maybe its because hes from the states and people think he is the new Davies.

Could be Barca level one day, but far from Barca level right now. If you want a player from Ajax that will make us better straight away get Tagliafico, that would be a major upgrade from crybaby Alba.

DonAK

No one thinks he's our saviour, but I'm ready to move on from Semedo and Roberto.

Home of Barca Fans