Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

Raketa10

Prefer him over Thiago for similar price.

No! :D

He didn’t show anything special that would justify this price. Also we don’t need another young player especially if we are going for De Jong. What we need is an established midfielder who can contribute immediately. We will have enough young players with big potential (Arthur, Alena and this or next summer De Jong). I would always opt for Thiago or even Rabiot who is the same age as Savic.

Last edited:

Joan

No! :D

He didn’t show anything special that would justify this price. Also we don’t need another young player especially if we are going for De Jong. What we need is an established midfielder who can contribute immediately. We will have enough young players with big potential (Arthur, Alena and this or next summer De Jong). I would always opt for Thiago or even Rabiot who is the same age as Savic.

I'm not even in favor of bringing Savić.

Just wouldn't go for Thiago for more than 50 (if at all).

FC433

CFC and Juve are interested. I could see Juve getting him if they sell Pjanic. He would do well at CFC.

Hazard Morata Pulisic "interested in him"
Savic Kante Jorginho
Alonso AC AR Azpi
GK "Jasper C?"
That is actually a very very good team.

TitoTata

Banned
I'd love this guy here . He's so different to anything we already have and that's always a plus .
Fabulous touch and vision , so inventive ... price reportedly reduced today to round £100 million :)

ab739

He'd give us great options to play in midfield along with arthur, rakitic and busquets leaving the left wing open for coutinho

Saladin

Rafinha + 70 mil = SMS
Rafinha + Gomes + 90 mil = SMS

You think it doesn't add up. Check it again. Then double-check it. Then realize it does not add up. For Lazio.

Donatello

CFC and Juve are interested. I could see Juve getting him if they sell Pjanic. He would do well at CFC.

Hazard Morata Pulisic "interested in him"
Savic Kante Jorginho
Alonso AC AR Azpi
GK "Jasper C?"
That is actually a very very good team.

Hazard / Willian, Morata may be sold.

Savic isn't what they need. They're in the market for an AM.

Donatello

I'd love this guy here . He's so different to anything we already have and that's always a plus .
Fabulous touch and vision , so inventive ... price reportedly reduced today to round £100 million :)

£100 million is his reduced price?? :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans