Saudi Pro League

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ronaldo would start in a tier 2 club easily.

It's just his wages really.

Difficult dude, those teams want players who run the whole match....

I see the Portugal matches, he became really slow and his finishing has declined too, a weaker league is the best for him to enjoy the last stage of his phenomenal career

Andresito

Staff member
[ABC] Toni Kroos, when asked if the boos he received in Saudi Arabia bothered him: "No, for me it confirmed that what I said was correct"

Loki

WTFFFFFFF

This league is a joke.

Sickening
It has nothing to do with the league. It's their culture. The players may get millions, but in the eyes of their rich Arab masters, they're socially lower humans, only there to entertain. Just placed a little bit higher than those Instagram hoes they fly in to piss and shit on them, pardon my french.

Horatio

You're welcome
It has nothing to do with the league. It's their culture. The players may get millions, but in the eyes of their rich Arab masters, they're socially lower humans, only there to entertain.
No. You're subconsciously projecting how you'd like the situation to be in order to avoid cognitive dissonance regarding certain events.

The man that uses his belt to hit the Al-Ittihad player is an Al-Hilal fan. The player throws the water from his bottle at him probably as a response to provocations. The man responses by trying to hit him with his belt. Nuts.

Let me guess: you immediately imagined it was his boss and he was using a whip? Disappointed.

Disgusting behavior regardless but we have seen worse in other parts.

Last edited:

malvolio

No. You're projecting how you'd like the situation to be subconsciouly in order to avoid cognitive dissonance regarding certain events.

The man that uses his belt to hit the player does not belong to said players club but the opposite one. The player throws the water from his bottle at him probably as a response to provocations. The man responses by trying to hit him with his belt.

Let me guess: you immediately imagined it was his boss and he was using a whip? Disgusting behavior regardless but we have seen worse in Europe.
Tbf you wrote all that for nothing. Loki didn't say that the guy was the player's boss.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bigger chance that fan "disappears" after doing something like that considering the amount of money the Saudis are spending to improve their public image.

Doubt Mohammed bin Salman is a happy lad seeing this.

Home of Barca Fans