Saudi Pro League

Loki

Let me guess: you immediately imagined it was his boss and he was using a whip? Disappointed.
No, I simply saw a video where one man whips another like a donkey in 2024. The reasons, or whether it was a belt or a whip don't matter at all. Whipping is a symbol for submission, used mainly on animals or slaves. It means he doesn't see him as an equal human being. There is absolutely no need for further explanations.
And it's not the first or the last example how rich Arabs see people they buy for money. Another example what they're doing with western women I wrote in the post above.
And let's not forget all the poor workers in the Arab states working under inhumane conditions. There are many examples how they treat other, not equally rich humans.

Horatio

You're welcome
No, I simply saw a video where one man whips another like a donkey in 2024. The reasons, or whether it was a belt or a whip don't matter at all. Whipping is a symbol for submission, used mainly on animals or slaves. It means he doesn't see him as an equal human being. There is absolutely no need for further explanations.
And it's not the first or the last example how rich Arabs see people they buy for money. Another example what they're doing with western women I wrote in the post above.
And let's not forget all the poor workers in the Arab states working under inhumane conditions. There are many examples how they treat other, not equally rich humans.
Has nothing to do with my response. You watched the video and described things different as they were as your mind rushed to conclusions. So had to correct you there.

Granted, I would have laughed harder if it were what you described. But alas...

Disgusting fan

Last edited:

Loki

Has nothing to do with my response. You watched the video and described things different as they were as your mind rushed to conclusions. So had to correct you there.

Granted, I would have laughed harder if it were what you described. But alas...

Disgusting fan
Either I rush to conclusions or you simply ignore behavior patterns and excuse such incidents in a vacuum, which allows you to ignore the bigger picture and not to acknowledge problems where you don't want them to be. Right back at you fam.
Could you by the way show me an example in the western fooball world, where a "fan" whips a player? And no, nothing similiar. I'm talking specifically about whipping.

Horatio

You're welcome
Either I rush to conclusions or you simply ignore behavior patterns and excuse such incidents in a vacuum, which allows you to ignore the bigger picture and not to acknowledge problems where you don't want them to be. Right back at you fam.
Naah. Man up. From what you wrote is clear you thought the man was players boss.

Loki

Naah. Man up. From what you wrote is clear you thought the man was players boss.
First of all I wrote rich Arabs. Second of all, it doesn't even matter if he is rich or not. What matters here is how he sees the player not as an equal human being, but as someone who should entertain him and that he has the right to whip him. That's exactly the problem here. You focus not on the main topic, but on details so you don't have to answer to the main point here. Cultural patterns.

Horatio

You're welcome
First of all I wrote rich Arabs. Second of all, it doesn't even matter if he is rich or not. What matters here is how he sees the player not as an equal human being, but as someone who should entertain him and that he has the right to whip him. That's exactly the problem here. You focus not on the main topic, but on details so you don't have to answer to the main point here. Cultural patterns.
Nah, you can criticize all you want. Also know won’t see eye to eye regarding subjects. That’s fine. Might even agree with you on certain points. But your mind after seeing vid rushed to wrong conclusion. Had to correct it. Expect you to do same.

khaled_a_d

Bigger chance that fan "disappears" after doing something like that considering the amount of money the Saudis are spending to improve their public image.

Doubt Mohammed bin Salman is a happy lad seeing this.

It is over now, there was some sort of shake hands.
The player is known to be a crazy one. Game was on UAE (super cup iirc) so the security part isn't on Saudis so this ease the PR for them.

Home of Barca Fans