Sandro Rosell

barca1899

presidente-sandro-rosell-ofrecia-nuevo-look-1395410758490.jpg

From a snitch...

to Karl Pilkington in less than a month :lol:

B

beautifulgame

Lol sandro soon gon find himself on time magazine cover not as biggest crook but shittiest accountant in corporate world.

Sandro couldn't hide a needle in a haystack how he become famous money launderer

King Leo

Banned
Just amazing! Rosell and company are bunch of scumbags. I was so angry when I heard the Qatar bid won it and now to see Rosell had a hand in it makes me wanna shoot that bastard.

Devils

This guy has corruption flowing out of his fucking ears. How the hell did he ever manage to run for president of FCB without someone exposing him as a criminal?

Ritchie

This guy has corruption flowing out of his fucking ears. How the hell did he ever manage to run for president of FCB without someone exposing him as a criminal?

The whole set up of Barcelona is supposed to be to protect the club from being run by the likes of Rosell and the Socis have voted him in by a landslide to let him ruin it. And they kept Nunez in for 20 years.

We may as well be a Qatari plaything, at least they might run the club properly with some degree of ethics.

I

instinct

Dude, don't make me get hamad to follow you on twitter and bombard you with his genius messages.

That's what I'm trying to do. You know I miss him..

On topic:

Happy Birthday, Sandro! <3

ce485280-35f6-11e3-9265-7054d21a8f10.jpg

Home of Barca Fans