Sandpit Copa de España

JamDav1982

I am quite certain the idea that RM celebrated a win in semis of such cup like a WC, is absolutely bonkers.

Yes, humiliated with another deep run in CL despite being the worst in a decade!
lmfao!

At this point i am wondering if i am debating with a child considering you fail to comprehend why importance or defeat is much more important for Barca than Madrid.

Well go and watch it.... sliding on knees, jumping about arms flailing, subs piling in and Rudier taking oot corner flag.

But 'Real dont care' only Barca do.

Moronic claim but expected.

JamDav1982

Real dont care about this cup...

GDtvq5AXQAEQRBR

Gnidrologist

Well, Wolfe doesn't care, if his beloved club loses, but if it wins then he come here and rub it in our faces. The usual stuff. aYE!

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

The truth of the matter is that Madrid fans are far far more obsessed with Barca and beating Barca than the other way around. Any Spanish speaking person on social media will tell you that Real Madrid fans comment far more on Barca than even their own club.

For a Madrid fan with thousands of posts on a Barcelona forum, with an avatar mocking Barcelona, to claim they don't care is frankly laughable. :rofl1:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

How highly is this competition rated by LL fans?

In terms of format and participants, it seems similar to Community Shield(except recently they added the runner ups to make it a 4 team competition) which is considered a glorified friendly?
It has been devalued by playing it in Saudi, but domestic trophies in Spain are valued far higher than in England by fans of all teams. Had it been played in Spain it would have been a big game.

Regardless, any Classico, even a friendly, the fans on both sides are desperate to win. I say that knowing full well that Madrid are favourites tomorrow, but to say otherwise would be disingenuous.

NKMaribor

Well go and watch it.... sliding on knees, jumping about arms flailing, subs piling in and Rudier taking oot corner flag.

But 'Real dont care' only Barca do.

Moronic claim but expected.

Sliding on knees, jumping,… oh my… absolutely WC trophy worthy stuff. Lmfao!

The truth of the matter is that Madrid fans are far far more obsessed with Barca and beating Barca than the other way around. Any Spanish speaking person on social media will tell you that Real Madrid fans comment far more on Barca than even their own club.

For a Madrid fan with thousands of posts on a Barcelona forum, with an avatar mocking Barcelona, to claim they don't care is frankly laughable. :rofl1:

Damn, even Argentinians????

Given how huge RM fandome is, i would really love to see the average sample size those so called any Spanish speaking person on social media is dealing with.

Don Juan de Projection, dont worry. Better times will come. Surely.

Home of Barca Fans