Samuel Umtiti

Truthist

Great performance. That last ditch tackle he did was fantastic. Pique should take note, Umtiti looked like the veteran between the two today.

It's not possible for Pique because he lacks pace and he knows it, so, he dives in and hopes for the best where as Umtiti enjoys a foot race with the opposition attackers and usually comes off the winner.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When did that happened?

I must've forgotten it..

It was towards the end of the game with a Getafe 3v2...can't remember the exact minute... :confused:

Actually, my memory failing me lol.

It was at the 69th minute.

Last edited:

xXKonan

UnhappyPlayfulClam-size_restricted.gif

https://gfycat.com/UnhappyPlayfulClam

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Incredible how a great defender multiplies himself. You have a greater chance of beating two average players than a 1v1 with this beast.

El Flaco

It was towards the end of the game with a Getafe 3v2...can't remember the exact minute... :confused:

Actually, my memory failing me lol.

It was at the 69th minute.

[gfy]IncompleteCheeryFrilledlizard[/gfy]

[gfy]CloseLiveIberiannase[/gfy]

yeah if you guys are wondering why I link the bigger gifs instead of pasting it is because the bigger Gifs from Gfycat that are posted on here lag my browser like hell.

Do you still have lagging problem on your browser after when I've spoiler tagged my GIFs?

El Flaco

Yeah it still lags on my end.

Ok.

Some users here had same problem like you when I posted other GIFs, but their lagging disappeared right after I used spolier tag.

Thought it would be the same for you, but it doesn't seem so unfortunately.

Truthist

Really felt we should have gone for Zouma this summer too, but, shame we only like making galactico signings these days. Zouma was making Rashford look pedestrian last week.

Ripsta

The black mamba is a BEAST. Keep this up and he'll definitely be starting for France next summer in Russia. Varane doesn't come anywhere close to Titi in my opinion.

Lol. He's an exremely average centre half, wouldn't get into most of Europe's elite's defence. Varane is a considerably better defender, unfortunate thing for him is he's very injury prone.

Home of Barca Fans