Sadio Mane

Morten

What im arguing about is the "overated af" comment which is total bs and only comes up because of his last year. Salah has had long stretches' both last season and the season before that when he looks like an armature player, cant dribble his man, cant pass the ball, cant hit a barn door, then he goes for a scoring streak and everything is back to normal but he disappears a lot.

Now, i dont agree with as temp put it, "overrated af", thats too far, Mane was a very good player for a several seasons, but on the other hand, i dont think he was ever was on the level that Salah was overall, and even Salah's "bad" seasons, he still clearly outproduced Mane in terms of goals and assists, and no, i dont think Mane's workrate makes up for that.

Not to mention longevity, Salah is still a top class player, Mane not so much, they are both the same age.

Temptation

Mane is a Liverpool legend. People said he was as good as Mo which is a terrible opinion. Mane was a very hardworking player with great pace and end product in patches. He lacks the main man energy and is much more a second/third fiddle. That's where Bayern fucked up.

Salah seems better than he actually is coz of Klopp. But Salah is consistent with his numbers and carried us in some tough spells. One of the best PL wingers/inside forwards of all time.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Mane is a Liverpool legend. People said he was as good as Mo which is a terrible opinion. Mane was a very hardworking player with great pace and end product in patches. He lacks the main man energy and is much more a second/third fiddle. That's where Bayern fucked up.

Salah seems better than he actually is coz of Klopp. But Salah is consistent with his numbers and carried us in some tough spells. One of the best PL wingers/inside forwards of all time.
in terms of wingers:
first Ronaldo era
then Hazard era
then Salah era

Temptation

Well, 16 and 29 is a bit weird...but his new wife looks happy on photos as she probably knows she will now have an 'easy' life :thinking:
What do you expect her to do? Cry in the photos?!

Grooming a 16 year old kid is very problematic. Loki is spot on:

Sexual grooming refers to actions or behaviors used to establish an emotional connection with a minor, and sometimes the child's family,[1] to lower the child's inhibitions with the objective of sexual abuse

I'm sure many 16 year old fangirls would be over the moon marrying their 30 year old crush like Zayn, BTS lads, CR7, JB, etc. Doesn't make it right, does it?

Home of Barca Fans