Ruben Neves

Andresito

Staff member
Why would I do research to post about a washed up player in a trash league lmao

It doesn't matter if it's a friendly or not in Austria. He's playing professional football, making 20mil a year, beside a parking lot. It's hilarious.
Because it makes you look clueless. Look at Dortmund's friendly game from a couple of days ago.
Surprise surprise, there are cars behind this pitch as well.

Co0ter

Because it makes you look clueless. Look at Dortmund's friendly game from a couple of days ago.
Surprise surprise, there are cars behind this pitch as well.

Bro, if you don't understand the difference between playing a friendly in a packed stadium vs on a field that is next to a parking lot and has a poor inner city high school scoreboard, I really can't help you.

There was no one there. Because it's a Saudi team. No one gives a shit.

Co0ter

I'll tell you what's hilarious...you complaining about him getting paid 20 million for playing beside a parking lot.

Why is it shocking? Why do fans still have this romantic notion of players playing for the love of some club or trophies. At the end of the day, it's a job.
Even a big club like ours needs to pay big salaries or noone would come here.

It's one of the reasons we have such a huge debt.
It is quite hilarious.

Most players make millions, it doesn't set them apart. Going to some garbage league during your prime does. Playing in stadiums like that does. It's how fans can differentiate them, not by the millions they make.

Getting paid millions to kick a ball is also hilarious, but that's another story.

feggydinho

It is quite hilarious.

Most players make millions, it doesn't set them apart. Going to some garbage league during your prime does. Playing in stadiums like that does. It's how fans can differentiate them, not by the millions they make.

Getting paid millions to kick a ball is also hilarious, but that's another story.
More players in recent time probably don't care about what fans think or having their name in history, and just want the money. That's also fine by me as everyone does whatever suits them in the end.

Reactions: BJJ

Home of Barca Fans