Roura: "The result is excessive"

Caps

I think it's safe to say we need Tito back.

I played football, and coached football for years and years and I can tell you.. its surprising how important little things like this are. You can have spot on tactics, players in top condition.. but you just won't have that added something without the manager there (coaching in training, and there during a game).

I honestly fear for our chances- but would do less so if Tito was there.

poldep

We need to play like last year against Leverkusen in the round of 16. We won that game 7-1..

25′ Lionel Messi 42′ Lionel Messi 49′ Lionel Messi 55′ Tello 58′ Lionel Messi 62′ Tello 84′ Lionel Messi

Theconomist

We need to play like last year against Leverkusen in the round of 16. We won that game 7-1..

25′ Lionel Messi 42′ Lionel Messi 49′ Lionel Messi 55′ Tello 58′ Lionel Messi 62′ Tello 84′ Lionel Messi

so basically we need Messi to bail us out? Yeah we kind of figured that :p

KluivertsBoots

Messi has never enjoyed a good match against talented, deep defending/counter-based tactics.

Tello should start and play his wide left role. Messi should be in a center/right role. Alves should take his opportunity to cut inside as Messi moves wide, and look to unleash is patented long shot. Messi can't only stay in the middle as he will be forced to drop deeper and deeper (great news for defenders). Let Xaviesta run the midfield. Start Villa at center forward, and let him pull Milan out of shape with his movement. Make Pedro first off the bench, or make him the outside left.

Barca needs proper structure (see second half vs. Sevilla).

Home of Barca Fans