Roberto Firmino

Zidane82

I was being slaughtered a while back for raving about Firmino ..,

We should have gone for him instead of flamin Neymar!

CatalinR10

I was being slaughtered a while back for raving about Firmino ..,

We should have gone for him instead of flamin Neymar!

barca and liverpool agreed on a clause that barca can't transfer from liverpool in the next 3 years after coutinho was signed or something like that .

Zidane82

barca and liverpool agreed on a clause that barca can't transfer from liverpool in the next 3 years after coutinho was signed or something like that .

That makes zero sense to be honest .. there maybe an instance where it suits Liverpool to sell us a player ..

Newcomer

That makes zero sense to be honest .. there maybe an instance where it suits Liverpool to sell us a player ..

It was said that Barça would get to spend something like 100 or 120 M more as a malus for the bad relationship after Coutinho transfer.

First of all, Firmino is absolutely not on the market and with that clause he would become the most expensive player of all time if sold.

I agree about the fact he is the best number 9 in the world at the moment. He is good at everything.

Zidane82

It was said that Barça would get to spend something like 100 or 120 M more as a malus for the bad relationship after Coutinho transfer.

First of all, Firmino is absolutely not on the market and with that clause he would become the most expensive player of all time if sold.

I agree about the fact he is the best number 9 in the world at the moment. He is good at everything.

Yeah .. I love the guy .. he’s been talked about more and more these days as he’s totally unique in the world of football .

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Thing is, Griezmann is actually a very similar player to Firmino. He just hasn't been used in the best offensive system to show that, outside of the France NT.

FinBarcelonafan

None of these Liverpool players are that good. Klopp is the magician. If any of those players would join Barca they would turn into garbage in few months. Bet on that.

Sign Klopp

Home of Barca Fans