Robert Fernandez

Icarium

Lifestealer
We definitely got worse from last season where we lost the league to madrid and crashed in CL with some embarrassing display of football. He fucked up big time, should get the fired immediately.

serghei

He's a bad fit for Barca, just slightly less than that Segura dude. For both, the ideal profile of a player is an EPL style box to box midfielder. Probably why they signed Paulinho.

serghei

Sack both of them and bring in whoever is in charge of Monaco right now and give him full authority to make decisions.

Won't do any good as long as the chief in charge is an anti-Pep, and anti-Cruyff idiot. Based on what I'm seeing now, not even Valverde has convinced me that he plans to follow Cruyff's ideas. He seems closer to Lucho than the Pep/Cruyff school of thought and football style. Too bad, because he looked like he has other plans in preseason. But we'll see, I'll give him time. So far, I'm unimpressed by him too.

Garrus

Man, You guys are kidding right?
BvB or monaco don't have a secret formula for buying successful players LOL
Do you have any idea how many players they buy, Who end up mediocre or sometimes even shit?, The majority actually, Go to wikipedia and check their transfer history for the last 5 years.
They cycle through a lot of players, To eventually find that hidden gem, And even then, Most of them are raw, And they get to withstand their uneven performances and mistakes, Sometimes for many years, Until they eventually become a WC talent, And the likes of barca and real get to pick them ready.

Exactly where in this process we're supposed to fit in and replicate?
Does everyone have such a short memory, Or do i need to remind you how cules get berserk when a player doesn't deliver on his first season (Just look at gomes) And since cules demand a treble every season, I can't see how they can tolerate the mistakes and bad performances of these talents, Which might put our trophy hunt in jeopardy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, let's keep going with these guys instead of people with a proven track record.

That's the difference between guys like Monchi and Robert, Segura and Zubi.

One has proven he can do a great job for another club while these guys are brought in because they were former players.

ryuken

I still dont get why we some1 like Braida is working for us, what a retirement plan he has, getting paid for doing squat all year long

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I still dont get why we some1 like Braida is working for us, what a retirement plan he has, getting paid for doing squat all year long

He's monitoring Barca's transition into AC Milan.

Braida and Galliani along with Bunga Bunga the men who turned Milan into a joke.

George_Costanza

Forget Verratti. Braida will bring us Pogba like he promised. #PogBoom for Barca any minute now. Keeps your eyes open for next 24 hours.

Barcelona never submitted any bid for Verratti. Here is a video Emery telling Velvarde Barca didn't bid for Verratti

[tw]903345184238424065[/tw]

Won't do any good as long as the chief in charge is an anti-Pep, and anti-Cruyff idiot. Based on what I'm seeing now, not even Valverde has convinced me that he plans to follow Cruyff's ideas. He seems closer to Lucho than the Pep/Cruyff school of thought and football style. Too bad, because he looked like he has other plans in preseason. But we'll see, I'll give him time. So far, I'm unimpressed by him too.

100% agree with each and every word.

Home of Barca Fans