Request feedback

achraaf_jm

Hey! Could you give me feedback on a project I'm working on for university? Basically, it's about implementing an AI-based tool to boost fan engagement for a club. In my case, I've chosen a smart bracelet, and the club would be Barcelona. In the video, you have the layout of the webpage and information about the features of the smart bracelet. I would like to receive feedback on what you would change about the bracelet and the website in case you think that there's need to do so, and what you think of them as they are.
It would help me a lot, and I would be forever grateful.

Messigician

Hey! Could you give me feedback on a project I'm working on for university? Basically, it's about implementing an AI-based tool to boost fan engagement for a club. In my case, I've chosen a smart bracelet, and the club would be Barcelona. In the video, you have the layout of the webpage and information about the features of the smart bracelet. I would like to receive feedback on what you would change about the bracelet and the website in case you think that there's need to do so, and what you think of them as they are.
Thank you Bartomeu I’ll l give it a watch

Messigician

I think it is cool idea but website UI needs work both order and the top tab don’t look good and should be redone, also make sure it is mobile friendly

Colours are good and I like product

achraaf_jm

I think it is cool idea but website UI needs work both order and the top tab don’t look good and should be redone, also make sure it is mobile friendly

Colours are good and I like product
Thanks mate! Helping me like Paulinho helped us back in the days. Appreciate you. I'll definitely take your message into account.

Home of Barca Fans