Fati Roque Yamal
Pedri Zubimendi Gavi
Balde Araujo Christensen Kounde
Mats

Save money for next year get top 4 in league win copa and UCL quarter final

Done

Like or dislike lemme know

Porque

I just want a manager who is 100% aligned with Deco signing strategy and can work harmoniously with him.

It seems clear to me that Xavi and Deco are not really aligned.

Terms of signings, getting a DMC is imperative. In terms of free signings could look at Ndidi then sign a well scouted potential option like Ezequiel Fernandez.

Last edited:

Temptation

I just want a manager who is 100% aligned with Deco signing strategy and can work harmoniously with him.

It seems clear to me that Xavi and Deco are not really aligned.

Terms of signings, getting a DMC is imperative. In terms of free signings could look at Ndidi then sign a well scouted potential option like Ezequiel Fernandez.
What if Deco is shite at his job?

That's why it's difficult for clubs to commit 100% to managers/sporting directors. These guys are easily replaceable. But the squad is a nightmare to rebuild.

Only cases recently where the clubs committed close to 100% in recent years is with Pep and Klopp.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

In

Zubimendi 70m

Cancelo 20M

Giroud Free

Thiago Motta In

Out

Torres 10m

Felix 0

Raphinha 30m

Lewandowski -10m

Fdj 60m

Xavi 0m

Gundogan 5m

Formation 4-3-3

Fati Roque Yamal
Pedri Zubimendi Gavi
Balde Araujo Christensen Kounde
Mats

Save money for next year get top 4 in league win copa and UCL quarter final

Done

Like or dislike lemme know

Put Felix in dude

and honestly, i would also keep Lewy. Why? Because if we sell him our only striker is Vitor (we cant rate guiu so far) and that's not enough. Lower his wages a bit and keep him for an another season

Porque

What if Deco is shite at his job?

That's why it's difficult for clubs to commit 100% to managers/sporting directors. These guys are easily replaceable. But the squad is a nightmare to rebuild.

Only cases recently where the clubs committed close to 100% in recent years is with Pep and Klopp.

What other option do we have?

We just signed Deco last year and made a 6 month transition from Alemany.

He absolutely need a top quality manager who can firstly get the best out of the current squad and secondly make the correct signings with our sporting director.

Temptation

What other option do we have?

We just signed Deco last year and made a 6 month transition from Alemany.

He absolutely need a top quality manager who can firstly get the best out of the current squad and secondly make the correct signings with our sporting director.
Yes, the 2 biggest things would be getting the managerial appointment right and improving the recruitment department(Idk who's in charge atm but clearly your scouts are crap).

Some of the names Deco has apparently suggested for the job is a bit worrying.

Home of Barca Fans