Real Madrid

Andresito

Staff member
Most trophies won with Real Madrid in 21st century.
hjutw6d8dw4c1.jpg

Morten

Looks like we are chasing Alphonso Davies, not that i mind, but we could also get Miguel Gutierrez back, for a much lower prize, reckon Perez goes for Davies instead though.

fergus90

Davies has been pretty average for two years though kind of living off the reputation of his breakout years.

His pace is obviously a big asset by I’m not sure he’s worth getting for 60 mil or whatever it’ll be when Gutierrez is available for 8 and looks a player.

NKMaribor

All facts. All we hear is 14 ucls. But we don't remember anything about it.

If you dig a little bit deeper all you will see is scandals, cheating, snoozefest matches and horrible teams.

This is why nobody respects them.

This is just the usual decades long narrative which echoes from your sad little cule pond.

Birdy

Davies has been pretty average for two years though kind of living off the reputation of his breakout years.

His pace is obviously a big asset by I’m not sure he’s worth getting for 60 mil or whatever it’ll be when Gutierrez is available for 8 and looks a player.

They can get both.
Davies is still WC and he can pick his form again. Scary player that I don't want anywhere near Madrid. Praying he renews for Bayern
Gutierez is class as well, and they can complement each other well.

Bad news if Madrid filling in the holes in their squad with quality

JustZanetti4

They can get both.
Davies is still WC and he can pick his form again. Scary player that I don't want anywhere near Madrid. Praying he renews for Bayern
Gutierez is class as well, and they can complement each other well.

Bad news if Madrid filling in the holes in their squad with quality
Do you hate Real Madrid and all of their players?

Birdy

Do you hate Real Madrid and all of their players?
I absolutely hate the eternal cheater and evil empire.
I don't hate all Madrid players, just the cunt Madrid players, like Vini, Kroos, Carvahal, Valverde, Rodrygo, and the tap-in merchant proved already to be part and parcel of that lot...
And of course, the past cunts like Ramos, Pepe, Benzema, etc.

Home of Barca Fans