Real Madrid

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Coach that was supposed to be getting released from La Fabrica has in fact decided to stay
Phew.

That's saved me and my fellow Madridistas tens of hours spent on social media trying to convince people that he wasn't sacked for thanking Barca for their support for his mother's battle with cancer.

I mean, I found it hard going as it was, very few were buying the PR spin that he was bought out by the financial muscle of the mighty Leganes.

But I will be here ready and waiting for the next time I have to suspend belief in reality and spin the bollocks to cover up for my beloved club.

Hala Madrid, I guess :benitez::blind:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

“I’m confident he’s coming,” Otero said.

“Real Madrid guarantees security, seriousness and results. I’m confident he’ll say yes once he’s a free agent. He was born to play for Real Madrid that’s obvious. Zidane came at 29, Mbappe will come at 25. He’s going to have a lot of years with us.

“If we had taken a wrong step with Mbappe, PSG would have tried to react against Real Madrid. We know what we can do and what we have to do. If Mbappe comes in 2024 which I know he will everything will be done correctly.''

He will join Madrid in 2024....

Birdy

“I’m confident he’s coming,” Otero said.

“Real Madrid guarantees security, seriousness and results. I’m confident he’ll say yes once he’s a free agent. He was born to play for Real Madrid that’s obvious. Zidane came at 29, Mbappe will come at 25. He’s going to have a lot of years with us.

“If we had taken a wrong step with Mbappe, PSG would have tried to react against Real Madrid. We know what we can do and what we have to do. If Mbappe comes in 2024 which I know he will everything will be done correctly.''

He will join Madrid in 2024....

We know that bro
Question is if PSG manages to renew him with release clause, so Perez ends up paying something.

But I want him there.
He will make everything so toxic in the dressing room that it will counter his impact on the pitch

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We know that bro
Question is if PSG manages to renew him with release clause, so Perez ends up paying something.

But I want him there.
He will make everything so toxic in the dressing room that it will counter his impact on the pitch

Lets hope, maybe he could get problems with bellingham because of the superstar state but i think he is clever enough to avoid these problems until he finally wins a cl

Birdy

Lets hope, maybe he could get problems with bellingham because of the superstar state but i think he is clever enough to avoid these problems until he finally wins a cl
Mbape Belligham Vini

Too many people that want to be the leading face
Let alone compatibility problems on the tactical level

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Mbape Belligham Vini

Too many people that want to be the leading face
Let alone compatibility problems on the tactical level
Vini doesnt look like a guy who wants to be the superstar, he is a humble guy imo

but i agree with the tactical thing, mbappe is LW and Vini also so this is a very problem for Real madrid

Home of Barca Fans