Raheem Sterling

Catta

Are you serious about Sterling having a high footballing IQ :)

He has no vision , no final ball and still runs with his head down into dead ends .

That is the exact opposite of a footballing IQ

Sterling has more career assists than Firmino, and that in less games. Does that mean that Firmino is also a low IQ player without vision and final ball. :lol:

Zidane82

He isn't a failure. He's a very good player. But that last line you said sums it up about him being overrated by certain people.

3rd best behind Messi and Ronaldo? :lol:

Where are his individual accomplishments and records at the highest level??

I can name so many players with more.

Go on then. Make your "argument". I'm all ears.

His PR team managed to brainwash some naive Americans in his MLS stint into believing this. He's not a top 10 player from this generation ffs.

And Lewandowski has individual accomplishments and records Zlatan can only dream of. At 34, he already has way more goals at EVERY level in way lesser games. If I start talking about individual awards then Zlatan....:lol:
Bringing Lewandowski into this argument is the definition of you kicking yourself down. He's miles clear of the cringe quote merchant.

Is he not the 4 highest goal scorer of all time ?

After Messi , Pele and fakeRonaldo ?

Last edited:

Zidane82

That's a weird way to describe a player that has consistently scored 20 goals a season from the wing at the highest level, an extreme rarity in that position.

Despite proving his goalscoring prowess over and over again with 20+ goal seasons in a position where few at the highest level score double digits you continue to say the only thing he has is speed. There are plenty of fast players, you can find players faster than Sterling even in the 5th or 6th division. That doesn't give you what it takes to be prolific at a Champions League and Premier League level.

I don't usually say this but I feel there may be other undertones to your tweet as for some reason you minimise his skill completely and say he is just a fast player.

You rave about movement and understanding of the game with Busquets, but when it comes to Sterling, who's by far biggest quality is off-the-ball movement and football IQ, you don't even mention it. Why is that?
I did not just say that he is fast

I said he was fast , mobile with a low centre of gravity and can cause confusion.. in both teams ?

Temptation

Sterling got a bad rep coz of some clown misses in the CL but he has always been quality. He's a nightmare to play against. Managers love him.

His off the ball movement is immense.

KingLeo10

No way .. he most prolific period and longest stay was at Bayern Munich
238 goals over 8 seasons

Benzema has around 300

Ibra well ahead of both

You're a simpleton, my guy.

Lewa has just about 600 career goals. And he's ahead of Ibra, even though many of Ibra's were padded in Ligue 1 and MLS.

Home of Barca Fans