Raheem Sterling

Temptation

Sterling is elite. Almost as good as Mane or maybe even the same level at his best. He's electric. He's criminally underrated based on public perception online.

serghei

Sterling is elite. Almost as good as Mane or maybe even the same level at his best. He's electric. He's criminally underrated based on public perception online.

No. Never did anything of note in pressure moments for City. Other than crazy misses. He's fast, but nothing elite about him other than his speed.

JamDav1982

No. Never did anything of note in pressure moments for City. Other than crazy misses. He's fast, but nothing elite about him other than his speed.

He has had important moments for them.

Folk make out it is easy to play for a coach like Pep and score 25/30 odd goals a season when it really isnt.

As if all those goals were tap ins v poor teams as well.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

He's excellent in most things a winger should be good in. His only issue is that he's not very clinical and misses way too many chances, But everything else is excels at.

Slevinn

I would want him at Barcelona without a doubt but when I think of him I immediately think of him missing important sitters.
Bit weird that City let?s him go but maybe they are planning on getting another winger.

Jenks

I would want him at Barcelona without a doubt but when I think of him I immediately think of him missing important sitters.
Bit weird that City let?s him go but maybe they are planning on getting another winger.

They did offer him an extension but he was adamant he wanted to be a starter, so they decided to cash in.

Andresito

Staff member
FXj3jfHXgAAK9jT

Zidane82

Exactly plus his low centre of gravity

His first touch is worse than some of these dreadful women players we keep seeing on the daily sports news

Zidane82

Pep dropped him for loads of games over the last two seasons.

BerkeleyBernie

His first touch is worse than some of these dreadful women players we keep seeing on the daily sports news

Also, his first touch is worse than some of these dreadful male players we keep seeing on the daily sports news. Not sure why you feel the need to shit on women to make your point.

Last edited:

Temptation

People dissing Sterling, a world class player because of some social media memes while bigging up a player who has done nothing at the highest level in Raphinha sums up everything that's wrong with modern Football.

Mate, Sterling is levels above Raphinha. :lol:

fergus90

Good move for him, be interesting to see him under Tuchel.

Definitely needs consistent game time with the WC fast approaching.

Home of Barca Fans