Rafinha Alcantara

Messi983

Are we going to say that he is also disrespecting the club for celebrating with his brother the Champions League win?

I'd say it's more disrespectful than what Raki did because that same team his brother plays for humiilated us a week before.

But I don't really care about this.

Messi983

Selling him is not our highest priority right now. We first want to offload higher earners like Vidal and Suarez, maybe bring some players like Gini and Memphis so they can start to gel witih the team with start of the season approaching fast and then we'll offload the likes of Rafinha, Alena and some B team players.

But I have no doubt we'll sell Rafinha. He knows he doesn't have a future here. He's just waiting for the best offer, preferably from EPL and so does the club who is sticking to his 16m clause for now. Everton was interested but now they've bought James so they're probably out for Rafinha. Leeds and West Ham have also shown interest. Serie A teams were also interested but worst case he'll go back to Celta for around 10m.

Porque

He would be a good player for half of the EPL teams atleast and is coming off an injury free season. When guys like Tomas Soucek and Matty Cash can sell for over 15m pounds you wonder why Rafinha can't get any offers in the 10-15m range.

Home of Barca Fans