Rafinha Alcantara

tacticvarium

No club in their right mind will pay 10m+ for Mr. Glass.
Even 1m seems too much.
We will probably have to terminate the contract to get rid of him.

Andrew M

Rafinha can play the wing, the other midfielders can't.

I am for selling, if for 17mil + variables.

otherwise I'd rather keep him--also gives more flex to sell Coutinho or Malcom if we get a great last minute big.

Puig isn't physically ready to play with top class men IMO

Valencia can pay up, but no sweetheart deals where we take the risk (nothing much upfront) and essentially under write them for a solid la liga talent so they get the benefit if he finally has a good spell in health..

Honestly that is too inflexible. I'd sell for 12 without hesitation. Sick of his cursed injuries.

Alik

Rafinha can play the wing, the other midfielders can't.

I am for selling, if for 17mil + variables.

otherwise I'd rather keep him--also gives more flex to sell Coutinho or Malcom if we get a great last minute big.

Puig isn't physically ready to play with top class men IMO

Valencia can pay up, but no sweetheart deals where we take the risk (nothing much upfront) and essentially under write them for a solid la liga talent so they get the benefit if he finally has a good spell in health..

If he stays, next thing we know, Rafinha is starting in a 4-4-2 for #balance.

Raketa10

Why is this stalling? Does he want to run down his contract or something? MD said Valencia wanted him.

I doubt we got any serious offer for him. Why would anyone buy an injury prone player whose contract runs out in 12 months? It will be damn hard to sell him.

abbbs97

I'd let him go for free at this point. I dont see anyone buying this guy and if he stays, you just know that Valverde will play him over Alena or Puig.

Messi983

I'd let him go for free at this point. I dont see anyone buying this guy and if he stays, you just know that Valverde will play him over Alena or Puig.

Yeah, for 30 minutes or so then he'll get injured again.

According to Di Marzio Valencia is interested in Dennis Praet as Parejo's backup. If true they've moved on from Rafinha.

Messi983

Looks like Valencia still wants Rafinha but they need approvement of Peter Lim who is not convinced with Rafinha because of his injuries. Can't say I blame him.

[tw]1148891225333932032[/tw]

Leo_Messi

Rico is claiming that the club expects to sell Rafinha for a similar transfer fee as what Denis Suárez went for. Something in the range of €10-15 million. The negotiations with Valencia are ongoing.

I have to say that this is a very optimistic goal given Rafinha's injury history and the fact that his contract runs out next summer. Great if it happens though.

Home of Barca Fans