Radamel Falcao

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Falcao denying the tweet and saying it's photoshopped.

Too bad for him that a lot of people including me saw that tweet. Bad decision Falcao..... Bad decision.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Photo of the screen, cannot photoshop this. (Not mine)

BwTp08IIEAAf1zC.jpg:large

CuleLife4Life

Rumors now that Man City offered 40mil outright for Falcao. Monaco would rather want hard cash now than a loan.

Either way even if he joins, a Bale, Cristina, Falcao duo will not work. Falcao won't give up goals to make Bale and CR shine.

neo_wolf

He probably thought he was going to Real when someone mentioned to him that a ceratin Latin american striker was going to real, he sounded so happy, then got confirmation it was chicharito, LOL!

I have no doubt he thought he was going to Real, but Real must have said no to the price last night and went for Hernandez insted.

BenRobbins

I pray United are in for him. We seem to be moving on Welbeck and Hernandez, Rooney is so out of form it's upsetting and RVP has reportedly got a dodgy knee, needs surgery and is getting on a bit. If he could be available for loan and maybe 30 million it would make so much sense as we could get a good 4 years maybe more out of him. Plus the number 9 is free and we all know woody loves a shirt seller....

Home of Barca Fans