Radamel Falcao

L

linetty

Falcao reminds me of:

large.jpg

:lol:

Irish_Cules

He has to get his next move right. I still think he can recapture his best form for another season or two. His career is a tragic example of the damage third party ownership can do. For a striker of his quality to have only played one season of Champions League football in his whole career for Porto is a travesty.

Paganinisrvnge

He has to get his next move right. I still think he can recapture his best form for another season or two. His career is a tragic example of the damage third party ownership can do. For a striker of his quality to have only played one season of Champions League football in his whole career for Porto is a travesty.

Agreed. It's a disservice to football fans that prime Falcao couldn't display his talent in the champions league. Now it might be too late.

BenRobbins

Playing for our Under 21's tonight.

Things have changed a lot for him over the past 18 months. Same with VV. Funny how life can turn out.

EdmondDantes

I get the feeling he's genuinely depressed. From being a hit-man to a shadow of his former self after his injury. He doesn't even resemble an athlete now with the way he's performing. Still 280k a week, regardless of what happens.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lol Chelsea and Liverpool linked with him. :lol: Obvs BS, but I'd rather keep Remy than sign another Torres.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't mind him coming to Barca for cheap. Always liked him, even tho he's having a poor season at United. Although he's not the only one.

zanela

If Falcao wants to revive his form, he should join a side where he can play regularly, Barca isn't that place. He'll be just moving from one bench to another. Besides, he won't come cheap.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah after this he's officially a risk, people will look to Torres and Sheva and think, nah. It's not to say he can't revive his form, but a team's gotta have balls to sign him. Going back to Porto isn't a terrible option.

CuleLife4Life

He should have stayed in Monaco another season to regain form. ACL take much longer to heal even after you're on the field. A good season in France plus good Copa America would have had all types of suitors for him. Now it looks like Mendes will try to move him to Valencia this summer and that will probably be it of his quest to play for a top team.

Very sad story and situation. Seems like a nice guy but having third party ownership and scum like Mendes on your side can be a problem.

raskolnikov

With third party ownership, does that mean he actually has no say in the matter regarding his transfers? seems weird and a lie. What are they going to do if he says fuck it and forces a move to a club he wants to join.
I always thought Falcao was a money hungry guy we didnt care at all about playing cl. Imagine if Atletico still had him last season, they would have won the cl as well.

Home of Barca Fans