Quique Setien

FCMessi

the senior mafia are dog tired defending the lead and this fuking genius would not sub in the fresh young legs.

Not to mention there was NO official water breaks.

This fuking thing + Pet + Rakbic.

JamDav1982

Suarez has cramp and can run less than he normally can.... cant sub out an amigo that early.

There is no way Barca can win with a spine of Pique, Alba, Raki/Busi, Messi and Suarez.

As a unit they cant cope with intensity of other teams.

Andresito

Staff member
Could easily see Monchu's impact on the game. Now he isn't the best player but he's active and brings energy.

Setien needs to make use of the subs better, Riqui would've been magic from 60th minute.

Richard.H

He really has his work cut out with Bayern. I’m not sure how him and Sarabia can figure out a decent plan vs Bayern.

I am willing to bet he will pack the midfield and play defensively. Fully expecting Vidal and rakishit to start

Tackle

This dude might be worse than EV.

When was there ever a credible argument for him being better than EV? People like to conflate the two and put them in the same bracket as coaches, but that simply isn't the case. Valverde is B- manager, Setien is a D+.

clemente

What the fuck? This guy is even more scared than EV, not conceding so he doesn't make subs, he got everything wrong today

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Guy should write a book. He landed a job that set him , his kids and his grandkids up for life. All he needed to was jerk off Barca legends in the media.

FinBarcelonafan

Could easily see Monchu's impact on the game. Now he isn't the best player but he's active and brings energy.

Setien needs to make use of the subs better, Riqui would've been magic from 60th minute.

I couldn't agree more. If the players are gassed they are much worse players than in their normal state. Him just bringing fresh legs helped us.

Home of Barca Fans