Qatar FC

serghei

True, it's hilarious how clueless they are. They basically know nothing about football except signing every shiny player out there for marketing purposes. No wonder they included Beckham as PSG legend after 10 games for them. :lol: Duh, he's Beckham.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They had an entire ceremony and shit for Beckham as if he played for them most of his career. Was embarrassing stuff.

Morten

Remember when about half this forum suddenly viewed them as a serious team just cause they crushed some farmers in autumn? I do.

I still have no idea who this Galtier guy is btw, but i was told he was a great coach who had unlocked the teams potential.

soul24rage

Remember when about half this forum suddenly viewed them as a serious team just cause they crushed some farmers in autumn? I do.

I still have no idea who this Galtier guy is btw, but i was told he was a great coach who had unlocked the teams potential.

tbf, they did looked good in the 1st half of the season.

With Neymar and Messi, the midfield (Veratti and Vithinha) basically had to bring the ball to the final third and let Neymar and Messi do the creating.

With Neymar injured, PSG added another midfielder who couldn't create and wasn't that adept at getting the ball out of pressure.

Morten

tbf, they did looked good in the 1st half of the season.

With Neymar and Messi, the midfield (Veratti and Vithinha) basically had to bring the ball to the final third and let Neymar and Messi do the creating.

With Neymar injured, PSG added another midfielder who couldn't create and wasn't that adept at getting the ball out of pressure.

Again, it does not matter much, they played farmers.

Judge them when they play real opposition i'd say, results in ligue 1 is sort of irrelevant.

Nazario1985

If confirmed :

1. Galtier is out of anything close to football (or any other serious business)
2. Galtier will end up in jail (per France Laws)
3. Qatar will make a purge for not doing enough search before hiring him
4. Ineos (the owner of Nice FC) will be in big trouble for not making it public inTime

Temptation

Full respect to the fans booing the overhyped and overpaid clowns who waste the supporters' hard earned money.

Totally with the PSG fans on this.

Remember, they were with the club long before the oil takeover out of true love for the badge unlike certain mercenaries who joined it a year back out of laziness, incompetence and greed cheating the very people who make the sport and the club what it is: the fans.

Porque

Uefa confirmed two clubs under same ownership can participate in the same competition and play eachother.

Greenlight for Island Bedouins to buy Man Utd.

Home of Barca Fans