Qatar FC

KingLeo10

You had your chance and should have took it vs Bayern in the final but you chocked , after missing 3 big chances to score , and lost.

You won't get to a final anytime soon dawg but it is what it is.

Still can't believe these bums gifted Bayern a CL.

Won't ever forgive Mbappe for turning into Walcott the whole match.

Temptation

Chelsea is an oil club but the player selections they made (most of them mentally strong/leaders) coupled with prime Mourinho really teed them off as a serious force in Europe...right away

City have the manager but trash players for big moments

PSG has neither (and the champions they have are too old like Messi, Ramos etc.)

And that's what the project is meant to be like in these clubs.

PSG have just played FIFA career mode for a long time with no plan.

Not Rocket Science that they have failed.

Guess Campos is a step in the right direction....

Jair Ventura

You had your chance and should have took it vs Bayern in the final but you chocked , after missing 3 big chances to score , and lost.

You won't get to a final anytime soon dawg but it is what it is.

We reached a final two years ago with a poorer squad, but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Jair Ventura

You guys are always "ready".....

Wake us up when you finally win the thing mate.

The cash you've have thrown around...you should have won by now.

Chelsea won it faster than you guys despite spending lesser

You don?t sound like someone who doesn?t believe in PSG?s capacity to compete in Europe.

1993Kaan1993

you are talking as if we are spending huge money ever year. we couldn't spend big in 2020 due to Corona. 60 m on Hakimi last year, a little higher this summer thanks to sales, while Chelsea has spent over 700 m during that period. People calls us as state team. Owner funding is banned in France and EPL clubs have unlimited owner funding.Clubs like Real getting state funding.

Spanish Goverment funded Real's stadium renovation via their off shore company called Providence. Firstly, they bought Real' internet rights for 500 m, then they got Real' trivial future sponsorship income for 405 m(200 m+205m)

https://www.insideworldfootball.com/2017/02/08/real-madrid-line-e500m-internet-rights-sale/
https://www.sportspromedia.com/news...ncome-providence-dave-hopkinson-mlse-la-liga/
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/lo24zq/marca_recently_american_company_providence_has/

you can find many links about this news on google. l reckon you didn't know that Spanish Goverment funding Barnebau renovation.

1993Kaan1993

Our squad is not good enough to compete for UCL. Messi passed his prime long time ago and he is a huge burden for us. this is why, we are hugely depended on Mbappe. our defence is not solid because of slow Ramos and error prone Kimpembe. we still lack a top striker who can hold up and create space for Mbappe and Neymar.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Our squad is not good enough to compete for UCL. Messi passed his prime long time ago and he is a huge burden for us. this is why, we are hugely depended on Mbappe. our defence is not solid because of slow Ramos and error prone Kimpembe. we still lack a top striker who can hold up and create space for Mbappe and Neymar.

Thought you guys would buy more or better players, it's nearly the same team like last season even though Messi and Ney play better

FinBarcelonafan

Nasser Al Khela?fi: "My concerns in football? There are clubs that have ?1.8m in debt. It is not healthy. People stay four or five years as president and then leave the debt and it becomes a disaster for another president. We need rules to protect clubs from debt and disaster."

As a PSG, I'd stay quiet.. too stupid for that I guess.

Porque

Nasser Al Khela?fi: "My concerns in football? There are clubs that have ?1.8m in debt. It is not healthy. People stay four or five years as president and then leave the debt and it becomes a disaster for another president. We need rules to protect clubs from debt and disaster."

That's how you say I wish I could have bought Barcelona without saying I wish I could have bought Barcelona.

Temptation

The moral and structural saviour of Football has spoken. Bow down in respect, lads!

Home of Barca Fans