Qatar FC

Catta

QSG will look like the biggest losers at seasons end. They rejected 200 mil for Mbappe and got Messi to finally win the CL. But in the end, Messi looks like he doesn't even care about football anymore, they won't win the CL and Mbappe will leave them for free.

JerseyAddict

A0gMDfY.gif

BarcaOG

Banned
QSG will look like the biggest losers at seasons end. They rejected 200 mil for Mbappe and got Messi to finally win the CL. But in the end, Messi looks like he doesn't even care about football anymore, they won't win the CL and Mbappe will leave them for free.

definitely a disaster

FinBarcelonafan

I hate that Messi will be part of this downfall, but I can't help but laugh if they fail in CL and lose Mbappe. I wish nothing good for them.

Messi can score couple bangers and they lose. Sounds like the best option.

Andresito

Staff member
Not selling Mbappe looks incredibly stupid in hindsight.

I don't think Perez was even hoping to get him for 200m when he can come for free.

As good as he is, and with the timing and all. 200m for a player with 1 year left would've been a bad deal for Madrid. I wanted PSG to accept tbh.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't think Perez was even hoping to get him for 200m when he can come for free.

As good as he is, and with the timing and all. 200m for a player with 1 year left would've been a bad deal for Madrid. I wanted PSG to accept tbh.

i think PSG thought they could convince Mbappe to stay

Fati_Future_BallonDor

+

every summer rumours Messi and ney want to leave :lol:

malvolio

Why? So that it looks good on the accounting books?

They don't care about money.

BarcaOG

Banned
200m is no small sum, though

but yeah: very happy to see this artificial team struggle. im actually rooting for Real against them, lol

JerseyAddict

200m is no small sum, though

but yeah: very happy to see this artificial team struggle. im actually rooting for Real against them, lol

Well I am totaly torn apart about that. Fuck Madristas fucks... but that Q$G is so so so soooo unlikable club that it is a small margin.

Andresito

Staff member
Why? So that it looks good on the accounting books?

They don't care about money.

They still need money. They've sold a lot of homegrown players these past few years.
Could be good for them to keep homegrown players and be able to buy stars around those. 200m would give them a lot of room to spend without thinking about selling.

Players like Nkunku and Diaby have more than tripled in value since they were sold. Surely would've wanted to keep their talents if they could have.

malvolio

They still need money. They've sold a lot of homegrown players these past few years.
Could be good for them to keep homegrown players and be able to buy stars around those. 200m would give them a lot of room to spend without thinking about selling.

Players like Nkunku and Diaby have more than tripled in value since they were sold. Surely would've wanted to keep their talents if they could have.

they can sell herrera, danilo, gueye and wijnaldum. 4 bums that can be replaced by the likes of diaby, tchouameni etc

of course they wanted to keep mbappe, that's why they didn't take the money. as they don't need it.

BarcaOG

Banned
Well I am totaly torn apart about that. Fuck Madristas fucks... but that Q$G is so so so soooo unlikable club that it is a small margin.

yeah, its not an easy calculus. for me, though, i hate both Bayern and PSG more than real. so while i dont like seeing Real win leagues or CLs, i also never want to see bayern or psg do well.

the way i see it Real and Barca are like batman and the joker: they need each other. psg and bayern for me dont have any redeeming qualities :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
they can sell herrera, danilo, gueye and wijnaldum. 4 bums that can be replaced by the likes of diaby, tchouameni etc

of course they wanted to keep mbappe, that's why they didn't take the money. as they don't need it.

They do need it, but they valued going all in for CL this season and wil have to sell others instead if they want to keep spending big. Those you mention will bring in maximum 10m lol.

Home of Barca Fans